Backyard Theater Forum
December 14, 2017, 03:39:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the Backyard Theater Marketplace (linked from the left column in the forums)  Search eBay, craigslist, monitor Woot! and more!

Home Help Search Login Register   *
90 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 14, 2017, 03:39:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Backyard Theater Marketplace
Projectors at Wal-Mart
Projectors at walmart
Recent
[November 03, 2017, 03:29:04 pm]

[October 21, 2017, 12:27:05 am]

[October 16, 2017, 02:36:34 pm]

[October 13, 2017, 10:21:19 am]

[September 23, 2017, 10:06:50 am]

[September 18, 2017, 10:29:07 pm]

[September 12, 2017, 09:43:17 pm]

[September 11, 2017, 10:58:22 am]

[August 31, 2017, 05:10:11 pm]

[August 17, 2017, 06:11:09 pm]
Add a BYT Badge to your website!

Backyard Theater - Outdoor Movies

Backyard Theater - Outdoor Movies  

Digg This!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FS - Dell 4310WX (Nearly New) with 3500 lumens  (Read 12008 times)
EnnsDon

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2009, 10:13:11 am »

This recently released projector is designed for use in the Media Room, Boardroom and Classroom.  It delivers bright, high-contrast presentations with built-in stereo sound to supercharge your viewing experience.

I purchased it for one very important presentation--it completely met my expectations!  With only four operating hours, it genuinely is "just like new."

Price is $799, which is $300 - 400 less than the Dell price of $1,099 plus tax.

Please ask if you have any questions or would like additional details (EnnsDon@gmail.com). 

* _PAS5876System.jpg (135.39 KB, 2963x2580 - viewed 488 times.)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 03:22:55 pm by EnnsDon » Logged
movielover

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 10:28:50 am »

This recently released projector is designed for use in the Media Room, Boardroom and Classroom.  It delivers bright, high-contrast presentations with built-in stereo sound to supercharge your viewing experience.

I purchased it for one very important presentation--it completely met my expectations!  With only four operating hours, it genuinely is "just like new."

Price is $799, which is $300 - 400 less than the Dell price of $1,099 plus tax.

Please ask if you have any questions or would like additional details (EnnsDon@gmail.com). 

make, model, a "real" picture please.

Kladder Station Classic Movies - Drive-In & Outdoor Theater
EnnsDon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 01:06:55 pm »

Thanks for the complement!! This is a "real" picture that I took several days ago of the Dell projector, model 4310WX.  It is native WXGA (1280x800) and includes a remote control with integrated laser pointer.  I have attached an additional picture and will be very happy to answer any questions or provide additional information--EnnsDon@gmail.com

* _PAS5899Back2.jpg (125.61 KB, 3075x1050 - viewed 592 times.)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 01:12:00 pm by EnnsDon » Logged
movielover

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 01:44:27 pm »

Thanks for the complement!! This is a "real" picture that I took several days ago of the Dell projector, model 4310WX.  It is native WXGA (1280x800) and includes a remote control with integrated laser pointer.  I have attached an additional picture and will be very happy to answer any questions or provide additional information--EnnsDon@gmail.com

Compliment ?

this is a real picture i found on the website for this projector.
http://www.aboutprojectors.com/Dell-4310WX-projector.html
sure looks like your "real" picture you took several days ago.

* dell.jpg (104.59 KB, 1144x1130 - viewed 525 times.)

movieman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2009, 02:00:34 pm »

Should be 3500 lumens. Sorry, but I own one and I don't thinks that is a very good price.  Once open, once used its a used unit. Dell has put this unit on sale twice now for 899.00.  Just my thoughts.   rs

rg
see you at the movies
Outta Control

Tanna-na-na-na-na-na-na-na...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2009, 02:42:05 pm »

I agree with movieman. I own a 1609WX and even thought that 4310WX is a good projector the price is a bit off.

Company name: Backyard Flicks Outdoor Cinema
Site: http://backyardflicks.com
movieman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2009, 06:52:25 pm »

The 1609 shows a nice picture too. Also own this one.   rg

rg
see you at the movies
EnnsDon

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2009, 11:13:05 pm »

The 1609 shows a nice picture too. Also own this one.   rg

Thanks, Movieman, for correcting the brightness "typo," 3500 ANSI lumens is correct.  Just wish someone would have offered me a nearly new 4310WX for $799 when I purchased, which required an additional sales tax of 10% for Chicago/Cook County.

Must admit, Movielover, that I am disappointed in your false accusations. It is a violation of copyright laws to use someone else's photos.  Please look carefully and I think you will notice that the pictures are different sizes and actually do look different.
movieman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2009, 02:59:50 am »

The problem with Dell is their pricing.  When I first went to buy both units I check both the Dell site and an other site. Prices were different. That was on the same night. The next morning I went back to Dell and the price was different. They put up these quick sale prices and as fast as they go up they go away. If you tell them hey yesterday it was $, They say that was yesterday.   rs

rg
see you at the movies
cinepro
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2009, 05:58:50 am »

Must admit, Movielover, that I am disappointed in your false accusations. It is a violation of copyright laws to use someone else's photos.

Interesting numbering system you have there for your home photos _PAS5899Back2.jpg ?

So do you photograph everything with soft lights like the professionals do, complete with infinity edges? What brand of lighting do you use? Which of YOUR internet sites did you take the shot from?

Or should we just be even more disappointed in you? Its not the first time people have tried to be dishonest on the web, how do we know if you even have a projector to sell?

Roll Eyes

Thankyou Movielover
movielover

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2009, 06:40:46 am »

Must admit, Movielover, that I am disappointed in your false accusations. It is a violation of copyright laws to use someone else's photos.

Interesting numbering system you have there for your home photos _PAS5899Back2.jpg ?

So do you photograph everything with soft lights like the professionals do, complete with infinity edges? What brand of lighting do you use? Which of YOUR internet sites did you take the shot from?

Or should we just be even more disappointed in you? Its not the first time people have tried to be dishonest on the web, how do we know if you even have a projector to sell?

Roll Eyes

Thankyou Movielover

just trying to be a good neighbor... if i am wrong i can and will apologize.

i can not see any difference in the pictures, except for the fact that mine is not cropped and of course mine is smaller because i included the whole set.

it just strikes me that every site i have looked at, 4 total, including the dell site has the same "real" picture you said you took.

EnnsDon

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2009, 08:47:58 am »

Roll Eyes

Thankyou Movielover

Sunlight is a wonderful light source, especially when supplemented with the fill-flash capabilities of a Nikon semi-professional camera. Post processing software at the rawfile level provides special options for managing photos.  A narrow depth of field certainly provides soft edge capabilities.

The attached photo further demonstrates that the numbering system is uniquely mine.  The prefix identifies which of the several user defined settings modes was used for the picture. 

The attached photo also verifies that the projector has four operating hours.  Search "4310WX" on eBay for further evidence that this is a real, nearly new projector for sale.  With the capability of 368" maximum screen size at 10 meters, it might be of interest to readers of this forum.

Bottom line:  "Or should we just be even more disappointed in you?" is, in my view, an unfortunate misstatement.  Perhaps I am old fashioned, but I value civility in public discourse.

* _PAS5865Info.jpg (411.95 KB, 2012x1509 - viewed 472 times.)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 08:51:38 am by EnnsDon » Logged
cecilb

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2009, 08:53:35 am »

That was my first reaction to the 'real'  picture. Bogus.

You guys are being too nice. His first post and he's trying to peddle something?

Sorry dude, you've been exposed. Try Craigslist, you'll find an easy mark there............maybe

seating for 1,000........... 12 at a time
movielover

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2009, 09:08:50 am »

maybe i'm not being clear enough... i would like to see some pictures of the unit sitting on your kitchen / dining room table. maybe you holding the unit or having your dog if you have one sit beside it... oh, that would be an RCA then, sorry wrong make  Grin

or do you take the pictures and sell them to Dell and other sites, because like i said above all the sites i looked at, including dell is the same pictures you posted.

cecilb

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2009, 09:13:51 am »

OK, I'll take your word for it that the pictures are yours and you are on the up and up.

I'll offer you 20 bucks and you pay for shipping, that includes an autographed photo of the unit.

seating for 1,000........... 12 at a time
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: