Backyard Theater Forum
December 13, 2017, 08:06:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the Backyard Theater Marketplace (linked from the left column in the forums)  Search eBay, craigslist, monitor Woot! and more!

Home Help Search Login Register   *
97 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 13, 2017, 08:06:54 am

Login with username, password and session length
Backyard Theater Marketplace
Projectors at Wal-Mart
Projectors at walmart
Recent
[November 03, 2017, 03:29:04 pm]

[October 21, 2017, 12:27:05 am]

[October 16, 2017, 02:36:34 pm]

[October 13, 2017, 10:21:19 am]

[September 23, 2017, 10:06:50 am]

[September 18, 2017, 10:29:07 pm]

[September 12, 2017, 09:43:17 pm]

[September 11, 2017, 10:58:22 am]

[August 31, 2017, 05:10:11 pm]

[August 17, 2017, 06:11:09 pm]
Add a BYT Badge to your website!

Backyard Theater - Outdoor Movies

Backyard Theater - Outdoor Movies  

Digg This!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FS - Dell 4310WX (Nearly New) with 3500 lumens  (Read 11999 times)
Outta Control

Tanna-na-na-na-na-na-na-na...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2009, 10:00:23 am »

Y'all are brutal. EnnsDon it is best for you to sell your projector on CL or eBay. You have to understand you are trying to sell say a painting to a number of experienced painting experts. Unless you can chump up a great deal you are just wasting a post.

Company name: Backyard Flicks Outdoor Cinema
Site: http://backyardflicks.com
EnnsDon

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2009, 10:04:09 am »

maybe i'm not being clear enough... i would like to see some pictures of the unit sitting on your kitchen / dining room table. maybe you holding the unit or having your dog if you have one sit beside it... oh, that would be an RCA then, sorry wrong make  Grin

or do you take the pictures and sell them to Dell and other sites, because like i said above all the sites i looked at, including dell is the same pictures you posted.

Great idea, Movielover.  You wanted a bad picture on the kitchen table--here it is without any processing or light management.

You may continue to attack my integrity, or not.  For most reasonable people, I doubt that there is much doubt about who is being "exposed."  This is my last post.

* _PAS5939Table.jpg (221.46 KB, 3319x2525 - viewed 423 times.)
rfisk
Administrator

imageek

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2009, 10:50:08 am »

Hey folks, the original post stated the make and model, price, contact info and a photo of a PJ with rewound cords (a little overexposed and a bit out of focus, I might add).  Obviously, a first post of something for sale sets off a red flag but I might post a nice projector for sale here too, as the result of some web surfing.  The second photo of the back of the projector is considerably higher resolution than those on the Dell site and is bound to look similar, if shot properly.  I'm very cautious with online purchases and appreciate those who help others be cautious too but I'm not yet seeing a real foul here.  If there's more to this in the background that I'm not aware of, please let me know.  EnnsDon IP resolves to Chicago and I'm not seeing evidence of him as a problem  elsewhere.

I absolutely do appreciate extra eyes on spamming activity, don't get me wrong, but I'm still willing to give the benefit of the doubt on this one.  Correct (or enlighten) me privately if there's more to this than I'm aware of.

Randy

"Instead of cursing the darkness, light a candle for where we're going.  There's something ahead worth looking for." -- Neil Young

movielover

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2009, 11:03:13 am »

i found an ebay listing to almost the same name as ennsdon and he has been a seller on there for 9 years, the profile says Deerfield, Il.

if you are the same person please accept my apologizes, i did not mean to assume that anything was wrong but like randy said a first post from a member usually has their name, they say something about their BYT and so on. 

i have dealt with scammers for years on my site when i put something up for sale.

a side note: a local school district got a bomb threat a week or so ago from a 9th. grade student. after further checking into the IP address where it came from, it actually came from china, someone there hacked into this poor students computer. checking IP addresses is always a good idea.

now back to baking pies, i just sold the last apple pie i had for the day  Grin

Kladder Station Classic Movies - Drive-In & Outdoor Theater
rfisk
Administrator

imageek

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2009, 11:09:34 am »

Trust me, IP's are also very easy to spoof so don't put your eggs all in the IP basket either, on something serious like a bomb threat.

Randy

"Instead of cursing the darkness, light a candle for where we're going.  There's something ahead worth looking for." -- Neil Young

movieman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2009, 05:38:41 pm »

OK, What state are you in for shipping cost? Do you have orig. box, and warrenty? Did you buy it from Dell or from a jobber?  Last....... What is your BEST Price.   rg

rg
see you at the movies
EnnsDon

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2009, 10:58:20 pm »

OK, What state are you in for shipping cost? Do you have orig. box, and warrenty? Did you buy it from Dell or from a jobber?  Last....... What is your BEST Price.   rg

Purchase:  From Dell on 7/30/09
Ship From:  IL (60015) in original packaging
Warranty:  2 years (contact Dell and Product Information Guide for the details)
Price:  $749 for prompt sale
Dell Link for 4310WX describes the projector and listing contents:  http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?sku=224-5768&cs=04&c=us&l=en&dgc=SS&cid=39888&lid=1022053
Please contact me for further details, EnnsDon@gmail.com

Thank you for the "neighborly" question!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 07:20:54 am by EnnsDon » Logged
cecilb

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2009, 07:28:37 pm »

Purchase:  From Dell on 7/30/09
Ship From:  IL (60015) in original packaging
Warranty:  2 years (contact Dell and Product Information Guide for the details)
Price:  $749 for prompt sale
Dell Link for 4310WX describes the projector and listing contents:  http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?sku=224-5768&cs=04&c=us&l=en&dgc=SS&cid=39888&lid=1022053
Please contact me for further details, EnnsDon@gmail.com

Thank you for the "neighborly" question!

Hmmmm.....what about your last post statement?? 

seating for 1,000........... 12 at a time
cinepro
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2009, 11:03:07 pm »

Ennsdon, Seriously can't you see what we were seeing? Your original photos do look similar to the ones posted on many sites, in fact one could say that you seem to have tried to emulate them Roll Eyes  Now have you ever been stung on the net? I have! Didn't your mum ever worn you about talking to strangers? Would you not question a stranger/ newbie integrity especially one trying to sell you something?. Many sites (not this one though) tend to make a hobbie with picking on newbies to see what makes that person tick, you have clearly shown us a lot about yourself already and your neighborly aproach Undecided

Now I am sorry that I didn't actually click on your photos before, once enlarged you can see exactly how poor the quality of your photography really is and how genuine you obviously are.
rfisk
Administrator

imageek

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2009, 12:26:34 am »

Many sites (not this one though) tend to make a hobbie with picking on newbies to see what makes that person tick,
<snip>

I'm locking this thread.  There's enough info available for an interested party to contact the seller for more info and no point in continuing this back and forth about photo quality, non-quality, copyright, scamming, or whatever comes up next. 

Randy 

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: