Backyard Theater Forum
December 17, 2017, 06:12:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you find BackyardTheater.com useful, please tell others who may be interested.  The more the merrier!

Home Help Search Login Register   *
95 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 17, 2017, 06:12:51 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Backyard Theater Marketplace
Projectors at Wal-Mart
Projectors at walmart
Recent
[November 03, 2017, 03:29:04 pm]

[October 21, 2017, 12:27:05 am]

[October 16, 2017, 02:36:34 pm]

[October 13, 2017, 10:21:19 am]

[September 23, 2017, 10:06:50 am]

[September 18, 2017, 10:29:07 pm]

[September 12, 2017, 09:43:17 pm]

[September 11, 2017, 10:58:22 am]

[August 31, 2017, 05:10:11 pm]

[August 17, 2017, 06:11:09 pm]
Add a BYT Badge to your website!

Backyard Theater - Outdoor Movies

Backyard Theater - Outdoor Movies  

Digg This!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guests sign up if you can.....stop lurking lol  (Read 5211 times)
genesis76

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2016, 11:08:25 am »

Randy you could not pick a better person! I second it!    Shoot he may kick me off I better watch what I say LOLO Wink Wink Wink
rich92069

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2016, 05:15:46 pm »

tell me what you guys need I will help stoke the fire..  I think the momentum of any forum largely rest in the hands of owner/operator.  I also think that over the last couple years inflatable screens have become more popular and affordable. You have less and less folks developing and building there own backyard movie screens by hand.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/startup-plans-to-air-new-movies-in-home-for-50/

As I just posted in another thread I don't begrudge Randy wanting to or needing to do other things than login and work on the forums and approve new members, what I do wish is that he would let someone that has been on this forums for at least a few years to be able to help him with new member approvals.  I understand why he doesn't want to do automatic approvals, though.

A volunteer folks Wink Wink Wink
I've tried to volunteer and been turned down in the past.  And if he reads this I'd still be more than willing to volunteer to help with new member approvals.

Pretty sure most of us that care have volunteered at one time or another. I know I have slipped it into a conversation with Randy.

swamp

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2016, 06:13:28 pm »

Is Randy still the admin?

I received an random email yesterday from a nonmember wanting me to approve his submission to the forum. Dave/David, hope that helps. There is a lot of information available in the forums, although the forum is less active than in years past.

Swamp

genesis76

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2016, 07:56:38 am »

I received an random email yesterday from a nonmember wanting me to approve his submission to the forum. Dave/David, hope that helps. There is a lot of information available in the forums, although the forum is less active than in years past.

Swamp

There is only one general on here as I know. Randy is the man
SR

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2016, 05:17:46 pm »

Swamp

Randy is the man, the only man who can approve new members.  I have had this happen to me as well where someone contacts me about getting on the forums.  If you want to help him out here's what to do.  Write the person back that contacted you.  Explain that you're not in charge but you know who is.  Ask them to send you their user name and E-mail address you registered with.  Then PM Randy with that info.  It might take Randy a week or more to get to it but he will and they will get approved that way.  I've done that for a few folks the last couple of years. 

SIT & VUE "3" OUTDOOR THEATRES

PLEASE VISIT US ON THE WEB!
WWW.SITANDVUEOUTDOORTHEATRE.WEEBLY.COM

WWW.NIGHT-SKYOUTDOORTHEATRE.WEEBLY.COM
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: