Backyard Theater Forum
December 11, 2017, 03:47:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you find BackyardTheater.com useful, please tell others who may be interested.  The more the merrier!

Home Help Search Login Register   *
84 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 11, 2017, 03:47:55 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Backyard Theater Marketplace
Projectors at Wal-Mart
Projectors at walmart
Recent
[November 03, 2017, 03:29:04 pm]

[October 21, 2017, 12:27:05 am]

[October 16, 2017, 02:36:34 pm]

[October 13, 2017, 10:21:19 am]

[September 23, 2017, 10:06:50 am]

[September 18, 2017, 10:29:07 pm]

[September 12, 2017, 09:43:17 pm]

[September 11, 2017, 10:58:22 am]

[August 31, 2017, 05:10:11 pm]

[August 17, 2017, 06:11:09 pm]
Add a BYT Badge to your website!

Backyard Theater - Outdoor Movies

Backyard Theater - Outdoor Movies  

Digg This!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A surprise blessing!!!!!  (Read 2273 times)
genesis76

View Profile
« on: August 18, 2016, 03:30:35 pm »

I like many of you had a hard time the last few months. I was on another site that I visit & brought up a few things that were going on in my life this summer (taking care of three people).

A week later I get this box with a big smiley face on it saying don't worry be happy. Inside it was all kind of cooking spices, rubs, shirts, smoker tubes & shirts. The box was full. This was from a person(s) that only know me on-line. Talk about being blessed! Boy did it lift me up. It was something I did not deserve but wow what a nice gift. Christmas in July Grin  I still  can't get over it.

Now I need to step up my cooing skills LOL
Redsparow1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2016, 01:12:50 pm »

I like many of you had a hard time the last few months. I was on another site that I visit & brought up a few things that were going on in my life this summer (taking care of three people).

A week later I get this box with a big smiley face on it saying don't worry be happy. Inside it was all kind of cooking spices, rubs, shirts, smoker tubes & shirts. The box was full. This was from a person(s) that only know me on-line. Talk about being blessed! Boy did it lift me up. It was something I did not deserve but wow what a nice gift. Christmas in July Grin  I still  can't get over it.

What a nice story, thank you for sharing.  Was it someone from LTBBQ? I get the feeling that community would do something kind like this for one of it's members.  Keep the faith we are all pulling for you over here too. 

Please check out my blog at Backyard Movies thanks!
genesis76

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 01:24:52 pm »

Now I need to step up my cookng skills LOL

What a nice story, thank you for sharing.  Was it someone from LTBBQ? I get the feeling that community would do something kind like this for one of it's members.  Keep the faith we are all pulling for you over here too. 

Yes it was & thanks for your kind words.......
SR

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2016, 05:37:48 pm »

I feel for you G76, though we haven't talked extensively I was where your at today with caring for family members a number of years ago.  I know how difficult it is. I can understand how a gift like that is more than what is just inside.  It's also the gift love and compassion.  Take care my friend, I'm glad you are still cooking, and there will be a time where you'll be able to settle into a movie in your yard once again and enjoy. 
Take Care,
SR.

SIT & VUE "3" OUTDOOR THEATRES

PLEASE VISIT US ON THE WEB!
WWW.SITANDVUEOUTDOORTHEATRE.WEEBLY.COM

WWW.NIGHT-SKYOUTDOORTHEATRE.WEEBLY.COM
genesis76

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2016, 08:44:09 am »

Now I need to step up my cooking skills LOL
I feel for you G76, though we haven't talked extensively I was where your at today with caring for family members a number of years ago.  I know how difficult it is. I can understand how a gift like that is more than what is just inside.  It's also the gift love and compassion.  Take care my friend, I'm glad you are still cooking, and there will be a time where you'll be able to settle into a movie in your yard once again and enjoy. 
Take Care,
SR.

Thanks SR you folks are the best
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: