Backyard Theater Forum
December 12, 2017, 03:16:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you find BackyardTheater.com useful, please tell others who may be interested.  The more the merrier!

Home Help Search Login Register   *
102 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2017, 03:16:24 am

Login with username, password and session length
Backyard Theater Marketplace
Projectors at Wal-Mart
Projectors at walmart
Recent
[November 03, 2017, 03:29:04 pm]

[October 21, 2017, 12:27:05 am]

[October 16, 2017, 02:36:34 pm]

[October 13, 2017, 10:21:19 am]

[September 23, 2017, 10:06:50 am]

[September 18, 2017, 10:29:07 pm]

[September 12, 2017, 09:43:17 pm]

[September 11, 2017, 10:58:22 am]

[August 31, 2017, 05:10:11 pm]

[August 17, 2017, 06:11:09 pm]
Add a BYT Badge to your website!

Backyard Theater - Outdoor Movies

Backyard Theater - Outdoor Movies  

Digg This!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ion Block Rocker  (Read 2717 times)
Redsparow1

View Profile WWW
« on: October 09, 2016, 01:16:03 pm »

Neither my backyard or lanai are conducive to using an amp or wiring my backyard for sound.  This drove me to pick up the Ion Block Rocker speaker.  This speaker is amazing, it really improved my sound. Even though I don't have control through an equalizer, I find the balance acceptable. It also offers a lot of flexibility, bluetooth, portability, mic capable, etc. for a all under $200.  

http://www.backyardmovies.net/ion-block-rocker-review/

Please check out my blog at Backyard Movies thanks!
SR

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 06:17:39 pm »

Neither my backyard or lanai are conducive to using an amp or wiring my backyard for sound.  This drove me to pick up the Ion Block Rocker speaker.  This speaker is amazing, it really improved my sound. Even though I don't have control through an equalizer, I find the balance acceptable. It also offers a lot of flexibility, bluetooth, portability, mic capable, etc. for a all under $200.  

Yea, Neither is my yard, that's why we moved to broadcasting our sound, which has obvious draw backs, ie. folks need to bring a radio or walkman, but it's served us well though the years so it's unlikely that we'll be changing that anytime soon but I am curious about the Block Rocker Speaker.  Mostly I'm curious how or if it is powered.  Does it have an internal battery or something?

SIT & VUE "3" OUTDOOR THEATRES

PLEASE VISIT US ON THE WEB!
WWW.SITANDVUEOUTDOORTHEATRE.WEEBLY.COM

WWW.NIGHT-SKYOUTDOORTHEATRE.WEEBLY.COM
genesis76

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 10:05:55 am »

Yea, Neither is my yard, that's why we moved to broadcasting our sound, which has obvious draw backs, ie. folks need to bring a radio or walkman, but it's served us well though the years so it's unlikely that we'll be changing that anytime soon but I am curious about the Block Rocker Speaker.  Mostly I'm curious how or if it is powered.  Does it have an internal battery or something?

I have the first Gen Block Rocker It has an eight hour battery that I have never tested all the way but I can say it lasts along time. My unit has no Bluetooth.........Just think eight hours of my jokes on one charge Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked with the included mic.

I bought it for tailgating at jet games in football & cardinal games in BB. The radio worked well but where it really did well was with my 22 inch 12 volt TV/dvd Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin I would watch pre-game shows or early games in the parking lot & post games shows after the games. It was nice.

My setup was a 22 inch TV in the car with a 12 volt battery charger as a its power supply as I did not want to use the car battery. The TV was in stereo & worked well for two hours until the sound went out with just a picture. I had a guess too what was happening but when I called the company they said the power was running low so the sound cut out. (that was my guess)  I must add that in a loud parking lot you need some power to hear the sound. More power more juice.

ENTER THE BLOCK ROCKER TO SAVE THE DAY Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I now used the block rocker to supply most of the sound as I wired it to the TV. The TV as put on low volume with that being supplied by the BR battery......happy days are hearhere again Grin Grin. No stereo but loud sound & plenty of power a win, win for me.

Again' I have an early one but I like it. its use is down as it is too small for my tiny boat ( I use a blue tooth device) & I don't have season tickets to the Jets anymore so it does not get used that much now.

I bought my unit as Costco a few years ago. I saw the other day that there is a family of them there now.

Nice product for what it does.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: