Backyard Theater Forum
December 12, 2017, 08:32:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you're having difficulty activating your new user account  please check your junk mail folder for the activation email.  If you're still having problems, email info at  BackyardTheater.com and we'll help.

Home Help Search Login Register   *
107 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2017, 08:32:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Backyard Theater Marketplace
Projectors at Wal-Mart
Projectors at walmart
Recent
[November 03, 2017, 03:29:04 pm]

[October 21, 2017, 12:27:05 am]

[October 16, 2017, 02:36:34 pm]

[October 13, 2017, 10:21:19 am]

[September 23, 2017, 10:06:50 am]

[September 18, 2017, 10:29:07 pm]

[September 12, 2017, 09:43:17 pm]

[September 11, 2017, 10:58:22 am]

[August 31, 2017, 05:10:11 pm]

[August 17, 2017, 06:11:09 pm]
Add a BYT Badge to your website!

Backyard Theater - Outdoor Movies

Backyard Theater - Outdoor Movies  

Digg This!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving  (Read 2416 times)
movieman

View Profile WWW
« on: November 23, 2016, 06:28:39 am »

I will be working the best part of the day on Thanksgiving soooo let me be the first to say "HAPPY THANKSGIVING"

rg

rg
see you at the movies
genesis76

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 09:10:49 am »

I will be working the best part of the day on Thanksgiving soooo let me be the first to say "HAPPY THANKSGIVING"

rg

RG same to you & everyone here under the stars. RG I hope you get some turkey
Redsparow1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 01:46:09 pm »

I am a little late to the party, but I hope everyone had a great holiday.  I went out and did a little Black Friday shopping but was kind of disappointed with the deals this year.  I didn't end up getting anything for the theater or the grill for that matter, there did appear to be a few good deals on BenQ projectors, but I didn't look too close.

Anybody score anything good?

Please check out my blog at Backyard Movies thanks!
genesis76

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2016, 02:20:47 pm »

I am a little late to the party, but I hope everyone had a great holiday.  I went out and did a little Black Friday shopping but was kind of disappointed with the deals this year.  I didn't end up getting anything for the theater or the grill for that matter, there did appear to be a few good deals on BenQ projectors, but I didn't look too close.

Extra sleep Grin Grin Grin
SR

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2016, 05:51:53 pm »

First of all a Happy belated Thanksgiving to you all!  To answer your question I went out on Black Friday and I bought enough socks to last me though the year.  Yes, I am serious that is the only thing I bought this year, and I got up at 4AM to do it, but heck 1/2 off seems worth while if not a bit boring. Smiley

SIT & VUE "3" OUTDOOR THEATRES

PLEASE VISIT US ON THE WEB!
WWW.SITANDVUEOUTDOORTHEATRE.WEEBLY.COM

WWW.NIGHT-SKYOUTDOORTHEATRE.WEEBLY.COM
genesis76

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2016, 10:04:31 pm »

First of all a Happy belated Thanksgiving to you all!  To answer your question I went out on Black Friday and I bought enough socks to last me though the year.  Yes, I am serious that is the only thing I bought this year, and I got up at 4AM to do it, but heck 1/2 off seems worth while if not a bit boring. Smiley

No...socks are good but that is one day I just can't shop...it is me but all those people are too much for me LOL
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: