Backyard Theater Forum
December 13, 2017, 03:21:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you're having difficulty activating your new user account  please check your junk mail folder for the activation email.  If you're still having problems, email info at  BackyardTheater.com and we'll help.

Home Help Search Login Register   *
97 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 13, 2017, 03:21:00 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Backyard Theater Marketplace
Projectors at Wal-Mart
Projectors at walmart
Recent
[November 03, 2017, 03:29:04 pm]

[October 21, 2017, 12:27:05 am]

[October 16, 2017, 02:36:34 pm]

[October 13, 2017, 10:21:19 am]

[September 23, 2017, 10:06:50 am]

[September 18, 2017, 10:29:07 pm]

[September 12, 2017, 09:43:17 pm]

[September 11, 2017, 10:58:22 am]

[August 31, 2017, 05:10:11 pm]

[August 17, 2017, 06:11:09 pm]
Add a BYT Badge to your website!

Backyard Theater - Outdoor Movies

Backyard Theater - Outdoor Movies  

Digg This!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone asking Santa for BYt stuff for Christmas  (Read 3924 times)
genesis76

View Profile
« on: December 12, 2016, 10:04:01 pm »

I am getting a few a couple of DVD's but that is it. This may be hard to believe but since 2008 nothing major for BYT......I guess I did my research well lol or I am out of money LOL.

I just hope everything still works next year.

Anyone adding on this year?
SR

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 11:34:11 am »

I am getting a few a couple of DVD's but that is it. This may be hard to believe but since 2008 nothing major for BYT......I guess I did my research well lol or I am out of money LOL.

No I have not asked Santa for anything BYT related.  Other than building a PCV frame to replace a rotting wood frame for one of the BOC screens at the Sit & Vue there aren't really any upgrade plans at either theater.  It is costly enough just maintaining the 3 screens, 3 PJs, ect at the Sit & Vue, and since the Night-Sky is in limbo we aren't planning any upgrades or repairs there at all.

SIT & VUE "3" OUTDOOR THEATRES

PLEASE VISIT US ON THE WEB!
WWW.SITANDVUEOUTDOORTHEATRE.WEEBLY.COM

WWW.NIGHT-SKYOUTDOORTHEATRE.WEEBLY.COM
genesis76

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2016, 02:28:22 pm »

No I have not asked Santa for anything BYT related.  Other than building a PCV frame to replace a rotting wood frame for one of the BOC screens at the Sit & Vue there aren't really any upgrade plans at either theater.  It is costly enough just maintaining the 3 screens, 3 PJs, ect at the Sit & Vue, and since the Night-Sky is in limbo we aren't planning any upgrades or repairs there at all.

Years ago it was amazing to see the spending on here popcorn machines new projectors bigger screens, candy machines, super stereos Etc etc etc
SR

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2016, 04:02:30 pm »

Years ago it was amazing to see the spending on here popcorn machines new projectors bigger screens, candy machines, super stereos Etc etc etc

I remember those days.  Didn't we call it "upgrade fever" or something like that?

SIT & VUE "3" OUTDOOR THEATRES

PLEASE VISIT US ON THE WEB!
WWW.SITANDVUEOUTDOORTHEATRE.WEEBLY.COM

WWW.NIGHT-SKYOUTDOORTHEATRE.WEEBLY.COM
Redsparow1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2017, 12:50:14 am »

Did anyone get anything good?  I didn't get anything for the Theater, but I did get some cool toys for the grill.

Please check out my blog at Backyard Movies thanks!
genesis76

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2017, 10:00:20 am »

Did anyone get anything good?  I didn't get anything for the Theater, but I did get some cool toys for the grill.

Not here for the grill or BYT but I did get a cool fish finder/GPS for my inflatable boat & A nice soft sided cooler for everything boat, Tailgating, theater etc..

But best of all I got the new Phil Collins book Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Redsparow1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2017, 10:37:05 am »

Not here for the grill or BYT but I did get a cool fish finder/GPS for my inflatable boat & A nice soft sided cooler for everything boat, Tailgating, theater etc..

What kind of cooler did you get?  I got my dad an RTIC.  I would like to get one for myself, but they won't ship to Hawaii.

genesis76

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2017, 11:11:19 am »

What kind of cooler did you get?  I got my dad an RTIC.  I would like to get one for myself, but they won't ship to Hawaii.

I looked at many of the soft coolers & the four I have are just bad.  Like real bad .

My Coleman Hard cooler  is great for tailgating along with about ten other hard coolers I have LOL

But all I was looking for was a soft cooler that would last 24 to 48 hours

Yeti, RTC, Polar & AO coolers were some of the best I found. So I picked by value of what meets my needs. So I picked the AO 24 pack cooler from West Marine on special. It should get me 24 solid hours 90% of the time & the next 24 hours 10% of the time as far as use goes. I also paid $5.00 extra for the stain proof material in-case I ever catch a fish Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked The polar or RTC would have been next but they were out of my price range.

As ice is free for me if I need more room I just take one of my other cheap soft coolers & use it first before the ice melts in hours not days lol

Redsparow1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2017, 02:22:13 am »

I looked at many of the soft coolers & the four I have are just bad.  Like real bad .

My Coleman Hard cooler  is great for tailgating along with about ten other hard coolers I have LOL

Yeti, RTC, Polar & AO coolers were some of the best I found. So I picked by value of what meets my needs. So I picked the AO 24 pack cooler from West Marine on special. It should get me 24 solid hours 90% of the time & the next 24 hours 10% of the time as far as use goes. I also paid $5.00 extra for the stain proof material in-case I ever catch a fish Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked The polar or RTC would have been next but they were out of my price range.

As ice is free for me if I need more room I just take one of my other cheap soft coolers & use it first before the ice melts in hours not days lol

I was looking at those AO coolers too, they are highly rated on Amazon, but I have never seen one in person.  I hope you enjoy it!

genesis76

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2017, 08:38:05 am »

I was looking at those AO coolers too, they are highly rated on Amazon, but I have never seen one in person.  I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks! I hope your dad enjoys his. Nothing like a good cooler....................................cooker Grin Grin
redcar54

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2017, 02:26:15 pm »

https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/bVLF1D3kNi3OvgDM4zEISS-zNWAzyAIj9RM2DGGMfziL9vFQ7mBd8xK7FKaGlfTif9ATEWICUq29uGBn8gXFNkksIEWBBxQD5Dc8s01X-ZMWAgOVfV390ytvyhHGmULdjA=s0-d-e1-ft#http://cdnimg.webstaurantstore.com/uploads/flyer/2017/1/jan12-mailer_08.jpg

4 and 8 ounce Popcorn Poppers on sale.

Jim
genesis76

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2017, 04:12:06 pm »

So many toys so little money lol

Looks good
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: