Backyard Theater Forum
December 15, 2017, 03:17:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the Backyard Theater Marketplace (linked from the left column in the forums)  Search eBay, craigslist, monitor Woot! and more!

Home Help Search Login Register   *
94 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 15, 2017, 03:17:45 am

Login with username, password and session length
Backyard Theater Marketplace
Projectors at Wal-Mart
Projectors at walmart
Recent
[November 03, 2017, 03:29:04 pm]

[October 21, 2017, 12:27:05 am]

[October 16, 2017, 02:36:34 pm]

[October 13, 2017, 10:21:19 am]

[September 23, 2017, 10:06:50 am]

[September 18, 2017, 10:29:07 pm]

[September 12, 2017, 09:43:17 pm]

[September 11, 2017, 10:58:22 am]

[August 31, 2017, 05:10:11 pm]

[August 17, 2017, 06:11:09 pm]
Add a BYT Badge to your website!

Backyard Theater - Outdoor Movies

Backyard Theater - Outdoor Movies  

Digg This!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What else do you do besides work and BYT ?  (Read 3188 times)
SR

View Profile WWW
« on: January 16, 2017, 06:39:20 pm »

So what else do you do?  Most of us work for a living and occasionally we talk about, we are all into BYT but what else do you do?  Do you volunteer time?  Like to camp or travel?  Or anything else Well do ya?

SIT & VUE "3" OUTDOOR THEATRES

PLEASE VISIT US ON THE WEB!
WWW.SITANDVUEOUTDOORTHEATRE.WEEBLY.COM

WWW.NIGHT-SKYOUTDOORTHEATRE.WEEBLY.COM
SR

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 06:42:16 pm »

Since I asked I figured I should go first.  Outside of work and BYT, I volunteer time with Rainbowbridge.com, which is a pet loss help site.  So helping folks get though the grief associated with the death of a pet.  Between that work and BYT I don't have much other time, but when I can I enjoy working gardening and visiting the coast when I can.

SIT & VUE "3" OUTDOOR THEATRES

PLEASE VISIT US ON THE WEB!
WWW.SITANDVUEOUTDOORTHEATRE.WEEBLY.COM

WWW.NIGHT-SKYOUTDOORTHEATRE.WEEBLY.COM
Redsparow1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 11:43:24 am »

When not working I like to BBQing, homebrewing and spending time on and in the water (SUPing, snorkeling, etc).  I haven't done much camping here, but when we get back to the mainland I look forward to getting anther trailer and exploring.  Projecting movies on the side of our camper is how I got started with outdoor movies.  I am also looking forward to doing some freshwater fishing.

Please check out my blog at Backyard Movies thanks!
11visions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 09:31:04 pm »

I rent movie screens fulltime now. So once winter came I took my equipment trailer and drove out to the southwest American desert waiting out until spring. My life has taken a strange turn as a result of this forum.

Phillip Hullquist
I toured the U.S. showing outdoor movies in 2010 on Carl's 16x9 screen.
Now I own eight commercial rental screens ranging from 9x5 to 30x17!
tronn4

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2017, 06:05:17 pm »

working. instagram twerking on the weekends. bbq'ing, facebooking, spending time with my new pet doggeh. a bit of RV'ing as well

genesis76

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2017, 07:16:04 pm »

I love the water......Boating, Swimming & saltwater fishing. I love Genesis,  I love tailgating, I love to travel, I love Scuba, I love to BBQ I love football, baseball & Hockey. Besides watching movies inside & out. I love to travel.

Now what have I done the last two years??? Take care of my family including my 92 years old Aunt. I do have a dinghy the last two years & a small club that I hang out when I can, the rest above is on the shelf.

rich92069

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2017, 04:03:02 pm »

working. instagram twerking on the weekends. bbq'ing, facebooking, spending time with my new pet doggeh. a bit of RV'ing as well
Yeah I see you all over mugging it up!!

When I'm not working I like to work more, hahaha.  But at a slower pace engineering or creating something new. When Im not doing that I'm hanging with my 3 boys. When I get the opportunity I like to fish, camp and people watch.

lowcrawl

Lost Ark Theater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2017, 06:16:20 am »

Besides work and BYT... I'm a little  like Forrest Gump and "I do whatever my wife tells me too"...  she's the social coordinator and usually has things lined up with friends/family and trips...  come BYT seasob, she plans out the weekends around it and gives me dates to work with and usually the friends we hang out with are the ones coming over for the movies... Outside of all that, I enjoy cooking/grilling (I'm the one known for my skills in the kitchen) and I'm a computer nerd whose always trying to read up on the latest thing to implement at the house...   

This year will be all over the place.  Our oldest is graduating HS and working to join the Navy...  we have three big trips this year: Greece, Vegas (wife's parents 50th anniversary) and then the wife and I are going on a cruise to the Bahamas...  all of them during the summer which will impact my BYT season... 

"Hey, hey, bing bing bing bing bang! POPCORN!"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: