sat down this morning and had to write out a list of to do things for my theater.
today: replace patio cover (have on hand)
1. new frame hooks (x2). will be adding more weight to the frame and need some beefier hooks.
2. add leg extensions to frame at the left, center, and right. this is to further add more support to the frame. new "T" pipe section in the bottom center of frame needed.
3. look into possibly making some "HyltoPlex" style frame extensions from the frame to the wall.
5. measure and cut billboard tarp (new screen). 16'2"x9'2". will fold over edges 1" and glue together leaving a 1" edge for tarp clamps
6. dig "tech" trench. add power, speaker cables, sub, hdmi, component underground from frame area to tree. flexible tubes along tree.
7. add "house lights" to tree with switch.