Home FORUM Help Search Login Register  
73 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2014, 12:02:04 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Backyard Theater Marketplace
Projectors at Wal-Mart
Projectors at walmart
Recent
[Today at 04:24:18 am]

[Today at 04:22:02 am]

[Yesterday at 11:10:21 pm]

[Yesterday at 03:40:38 pm]

[Yesterday at 09:47:22 am]

[April 17, 2014, 11:17:00 pm]

[April 17, 2014, 01:06:52 pm]

[April 17, 2014, 09:38:21 am]

by Chaz
[April 17, 2014, 01:04:26 am]

[April 16, 2014, 11:34:35 pm]
Add a BYT Badge to your website!

Backyard Theater - Outdoor Movies

Backyard Theater - Outdoor Movies  

The Most Watched Projectors on eBay

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: couple flicks my wife was a part of (production crew)  (Read 1241 times)
pistolero56
Offline Posts: 293

View Profile
« on: December 13, 2012, 12:44:46 pm »

id like to share a couple films my wife helped on. the first one is 'Maquillaje' (make-up) where she was was one of the producers. the 2nd one 'Orange Grove' she was the assistant director. the first one is in spanish with subtitles. enjoy

'Maquillaje'
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UL7hxaIYJY8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/UL7hxaIYJY8</a>

Orange Grove
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/q3g7HnLtqwk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/q3g7HnLtqwk</a>

The Rusty Trax Theater
Sunset Flix
rich92069
Offline Posts: 1244

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 10:17:10 pm »

The first video.. really made me want to watch even though I don't speak Spanish. Is there a full video of this movie online.

The second movie gave me flash backs of growing up in Socal. You gotta be from Socal? Very cool and talented wife you have. With your outdoor movie hobby your a perfect match it sounds like. ... lol my wife is just a nurse.

pistolero56
Offline Posts: 293

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 12:30:54 am »

rich, yea they re both pretty good movies, the trailer for the 2nd one was not as good as the first one, but the movie is pretty good too. wish i could point you to a website where you can watch but i dont think its online anywhere. i think amazon sells it. yes i am in socal, anaheim to be exact but grew up in santa ana.
thanks, yea id say my wife is pretty cool Smiley .
being a nurse takes alot of hard work and dedication, that just shows what kind of women you have , plus she supports your expensive hobby  Grin

The Rusty Trax Theater
Sunset Flix
cecilb
Offline Posts: 2014

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 03:14:40 pm »

The first video.. really made me want to watch even though I don't speak Spanish. Is there a full video of this movie online.

The second movie gave me flash backs of growing up in Socal. You gotta be from Socal? Very cool and talented wife you have. With your outdoor movie hobby your a perfect match it sounds like. ... lol my wife is just a nurse.

JUST a nurse?Huh?

Tell me you're joking???

seating for 1,000........... 12 at a time
rich92069

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 04:24:55 pm »

JUST a nurse?Huh?

Tell me you're joking???
lol.. what do you mean?

Towndrunk
Offline Posts: 129

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2012, 08:05:56 am »

I think he meant to say that is wife is like saying my son is just the President.  A Nurse is a big deal.

JUST a nurse?Huh?

Tell me you're joking???
lol.. what do you mean?
rich92069

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2012, 01:19:26 pm »

thanks for the reminder guys.. I guess I take her for granite. She does take real good care of me and I love her dearly.

bdwalker1
Offline Posts: 340

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2012, 01:17:31 am »

I guess I take her for granite.

I realize this was probably a simple typo, but I like the metaphor of your wife being your rock. I feel the same way about mine.

rich92069

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2012, 02:56:38 am »

I guess I take her for granite.

I realize this was probably a simple typo, but I like the metaphor of your wife being your rock. I feel the same way about mine.
lol.. it is a typo, but yes she is my rock as well... LMAO

Links monetized by VigLink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: