Backyard Theater Forum
December 12, 2017, 02:46:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you find BackyardTheater.com useful, please tell others who may be interested.  The more the merrier!

Home Help Search Login Register   *
45 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2017, 02:46:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Backyard Theater Marketplace
Projectors at Wal-Mart
Projectors at walmart
Recent
[November 03, 2017, 03:29:04 pm]

[October 21, 2017, 12:27:05 am]

[October 16, 2017, 02:36:34 pm]

[October 13, 2017, 10:21:19 am]

[September 23, 2017, 10:06:50 am]

[September 18, 2017, 10:29:07 pm]

[September 12, 2017, 09:43:17 pm]

[September 11, 2017, 10:58:22 am]

[August 31, 2017, 05:10:11 pm]

[August 17, 2017, 06:11:09 pm]
Add a BYT Badge to your website!

Backyard Theater - Outdoor Movies

Backyard Theater - Outdoor Movies  

Digg This!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interest Survey  (Read 4329 times)
Redsparow1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2017, 01:12:59 pm »

Wow, that was a lot more work than I thought it would be.  It's also a lot longer than I expected, but it's posted now in the screen section, thread titled building and maintaining a wood movie screen.   Hopefully some folks will find it interesting and / or helpful.

That was a really nice write up on wooden screens though.  Thank you for taking the time to put that together.

Please check out my blog at Backyard Movies thanks!
Redsparow1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2017, 01:18:23 pm »

I would like to know what people are interested in learning more about as it pertains to Backyard Theaters.  I know there are a lot of lurkers who cannot register for the site, so I am using survey monkey vs the embed survey so that more people can participate.  I will post results when I get a significant number of responses. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZC2GZHG

265 views, but only 10 responses. I appreciate everyone who took the time to take the survey.

Red,
if it were me I would let the survey run for a while.  I think this time of year less folks are thinking about BYT in general.  So I'd say just let it run for a while, I'd really like to see you get a significant number of responses, so we can do some sharing. 

Again a big thanks to everyone who responded to the survey.  I think I am going to follow your advice and let it run for a awhile.  I think when folks start getting spring fever I will see an uptick in responses.  In the meantime I am trying to move out on what the data is showing.  For example, there is an interest in seeing other people's setups, which is no surprise since that is one of the things that brought me to this site to begin with.  I was wanting to start a showcase on my own website anyway, so I will post any submissions I get both on my site and here (so if one site goes down, the info will be saved).  I have a sample questionnaire attached, that I think is pretty thorough.  If anyone would like to participate, just email me at Cody @ Backyardmovies.net. 

* Backyardmovies.net Questionnaire.doc (24.5 KB - downloaded 51 times.)

Please check out my blog at Backyard Movies thanks!
SR

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2017, 02:04:22 pm »

I would like to know what people are interested in learning more about as it pertains to Backyard Theaters.  I know there are a lot of lurkers who cannot register for the site, so I am using survey monkey vs the embed survey so that more people can participate.  I will post results when I get a significant number of responses. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZC2GZHG

265 views, but only 10 responses. I appreciate everyone who took the time to take the survey.

Red,
if it were me I would let the survey run for a while.  I think this time of year less folks are thinking about BYT in general.  So I'd say just let it run for a while, I'd really like to see you get a significant number of responses, so we can do some sharing. 

Again a big thanks to everyone who responded to the survey.  I think I am going to follow your advice and let it run for a awhile.  I think when folks start getting spring fever I will see an uptick in responses.  In the meantime I am trying to move out on what the data is showing.  For example, there is an interest in seeing other people's setups, which is no surprise since that is one of the things that brought me to this site to begin with.  I was wanting to start a showcase on my own website anyway, so I will post any submissions I get both on my site and here (so if one site goes down, the info will be saved).  I have a sample questionnaire attached, that I think is pretty thorough.  If anyone would like to participate, just email me at Cody @ Backyardmovies.net. 

I think you questionnaire is great.  I would definitely like to participate.  I will fill one out for the Sit & Vue and one for the Night-Sky and then E-mail them to you.  I'm on my way out the door right now so look for it either tonight or Tomorrow.  Thanks, for getting this going it's been fun!

SIT & VUE "3" OUTDOOR THEATRES

PLEASE VISIT US ON THE WEB!
WWW.SITANDVUEOUTDOORTHEATRE.WEEBLY.COM

WWW.NIGHT-SKYOUTDOORTHEATRE.WEEBLY.COM
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: