Home FORUM Help Search Login Register  
122 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2017, 02:23:41 am

Login with username, password and session length
Backyard Theater Marketplace
Projectors at Wal-Mart
Projectors at walmart
Recent
[October 16, 2017, 02:36:34 pm]

[October 13, 2017, 10:21:19 am]

[October 13, 2017, 10:18:59 am]

[September 23, 2017, 10:06:50 am]

[September 18, 2017, 10:29:07 pm]

[September 12, 2017, 09:43:17 pm]

[September 11, 2017, 10:58:22 am]

[August 31, 2017, 05:10:11 pm]

[August 17, 2017, 06:11:09 pm]

[August 11, 2017, 07:20:57 am]
Add a BYT Badge to your website!

Backyard Theater - Outdoor Movies

Backyard Theater - Outdoor Movies  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SR's Ramblings  (Read 506 times)
SR
Offline Posts: 707

View Profile WWW
« on: July 19, 2017, 11:18:24 pm »

Once again I found myself at work this morning with just one project.  A project that was done before noon.  So there I sat at my desk all afternoon hoping that the phone would ring at least, which it did not.  So I did a few other things.  I was planning to copy the cancellation update blog that the Night-Sky and the Sit & Vue theatre shared from the Sit & Vue website to the Night-Sky website but I discovered in order to do that I would have to go from the free web platform I'm using to a paid one.  That's not going to happen so I backed up the Sit & Vue's website and removed everything except the home page and the update blog.  Then I went over to the Night-Sky website and improved the link to the update blog so it no longer looks like your switch websites.  Other than the web address changing from Night-Sky to the Sit & Vue when you click on the update page it's much more seemless now. 

While I was there backing up the Sit & Vue website before shutting parts of it down I was reading over the equipment page and it occurred to me that the only part of the Sit & Vue that has been reused at this point is AM transmitter, which we brought over to the Night-Sky as the under ground wiring for the fence speakers are no longer usable.  The plywood screen is still standing in Jake's old yard along with the 2 foot tall grass.  Frankly I'm surprised something hasn't happened there, no for sale signs or anything as of yet. 

Just got word a few weeks ago that the developers have told Gary he will be able to stay in his house until the end of this year at least.  So that's good news as far as we are concerned.  I will be spending much of the afternoon on Friday at his place doing things like mowing the lawn.  There is also a seem on his plywood screen that appears to be getting wider in gap.  I noticed it last Saturday during the movies that there appeared to be spot on the screen where no image was showing up vertically.  At the top this spot is much wider than at the bottom where the plywood is still flush.  I haven't seen it in the daylight yet, but I did shine a flashlight on it after the movie and I'd guess the gap at the top is a couple inches wide.   I need to establish what has caused this, make sure it is still safe and patch it up as best I can hopefully without spending much if any money.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 11:23:22 pm by SR » Logged

SIT & VUE "3" OUTDOOR THEATRES

PLEASE VISIT US ON THE WEB!
WWW.SITANDVUEOUTDOORTHEATRE.WEEBLY.COM

WWW.NIGHT-SKYOUTDOORTHEATRE.WEEBLY.COM

Links monetized by VigLink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: